Monday, June 23, 2008

San Francisco to Santa Cruz

The next day we checked out San Francisco. Heidi got this really cool portrait taken of her by her friend Jen.


I walked around the Mission with my new friend Dave from my Israel trip. Note: this is mr. pickle not Dave.

Then we high-tailed it out San Fran and headed to Santa Cruz to stay with T-bone. For those of you who don't know T-bone he is a real neat guy whose interests include bicycles, hot yoga, and surfing. Sorry ladies, a jew already got to him. We presented him with these gifts.
We checked the surf and then went out for a bike ride and tacos at the Palomar.
Heidi played the photo/video trick on T-bone.

Then T-bone did a trick on his bicycle for us.


One of the coolest things that happened in Santa Cruz was that we went to a Bikram Yoga class. The bone said that there were people of all shapes and sizes there but it turns out Bikram is about a bunch of hot chicks sweating real hard with a very small amount of clothing on. No wonder he likes it so much. I thought it was really awesome too, not because of the babes though. The second day we were there T-bone's friends came into to town. They were all really cool especially the little one. He's got a bright future of melting hearts ahead of him.

At some point I made Heidi do this.

The surf was really small in Santa Cruz, but Heidi and I had a lot of fun being in sunny California. Santa Cruz was awesome as per usual. Thanks again T-bone!

3 comments:

baughtronic said...

Dudesy, its about time. Except this makes me miss you even more.

PS, according to facebook you're my hottest friend. Can't argue that.

Holy crap I need me some Erica.

dudefoot said...

big sis. You been making me miss you all over the web with that fantastic blog of yours this whole year.

drew said...

Bikram Yoga, huh?

Where do I sign?